Thursday, December 29, 2011

Zane - Dec. 26 / 27 / 28

Hi! :) :)


We have international visitors staying with us right now and I have had a very wonderful and full couple of days showing Sydney. I've barely touched a computer -- but instead, just hit the sketchbook before bed each day. I thought I'd scan them in to post even though I didn't draw for today.

One is just of a room; some made-up faces; and a skull with an image from the Norling book "Perspective Made Easy" once again.

The daily purpose was simply to persevere!!





NOTE: Tomorrow I leave for two weeks helping at a youth camp. I have my sketchbook and will endeavour to use it as much as possible. But I will have NO internet!

So you won't hear from me until after Jan. 15 -- have fun Tony and Marsh! x.

:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment