Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Marsh - 1/4/2012

Just trying to figure out how to use the cube when finding perspective for a character. At the eyeline you should be looking up or down at the character depending on where they are in the scene and how tall they are. You can also use this cube to find better placement for the feet, which I didn't do here. or the hands in this case as well. I think moving forward it might be a good idea to figure out things like that before drawing, having a mental image of what i'm drawing before drawing it. Weight on the arms shouldn't be forward like that, unless he were walking backwards, the arms should be back behind the shoulders. All things I think about when animating, but for some reason don't click with me when drawing, maybe it comes back down to planning, and thumb nailing, which is probably what I should be doing in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment